Summer is vacation time, but going out of town is not an excuse to forget about your diet and exercise plan. Just because you are traveling doesn’t mean you need to neglect your hard-earned physique.
As you aim to stay in shape on vacation, you don’t need to deprive yourself of every luxury. You can enjoy the hotel’s buffet and an occasional drink. Just make sure to supplement your indulgences with physical activity.
Here are a few things you can do in your hotel room to stay in shape.
- Pushups – This is a simple but potent exercise for vacationers. Just make sure you give your pushups a full extension by lowering your body until your chest is just an inch away from the floor. You can make your pushups more challenging if you do them on your hotel bed.
- Seagull – Starting from the pushup position, bend your elbows 90 degrees to enable your forearms to lie flat. While keeping your body in a straight line, use one arm to reach out to your side while your other arm is used for balance. Then reach forward with the same arm. Continue the exercise for 15 seconds and repeat with the other arm.
- High five – Lie on your back on your bed while your feet are planted flat. Raise your butt by bridging your hips. Extend your arm like you are giving a high five while keeping your hips elevated. Repeat with the other arm.
- Plank-up – Get into the plank position (similar to the starting position for the seagull described above). From that position, extend your arms into the starting pushup position. Go back to the plank and continue the routine for 30 seconds.
- Single-leg squat – Stand on one leg and lower yourself into the squat position while bracing your abs. Lower your body as deeply as you can.
As you pack for your trip, don’t forget to take along health supplements to help you stay in shape. TestX Core muscle-building supplement can stimulate your body’s production of testosterone to benefit multiple aspects of physical performance.